Rainbow can design and implement your program evaluation,
or facilitate the process so you can accomplish it in-house.
Our extensive experience designing and implementing program evaluations of varied size
and complexity helps to ensure the right approach is developed for your project.
- Facilitate stakeholder participation throughout the project
- Develop consensus on the purpose, audience and use of the results from the evaluation
- Identify research questions to ask
- Identify data sources
- Select, adapt and test appropriate data collection methods
- Collect and analyze data
- Build consensus on findings and develop actionable recommendations
- Package and report on the results
Client Project Examples
Strong Fast Fit — YWCA of Minneapolis
Juvenile Justice Supervision Center — Hennepin County Joint Powers Board
Mashkiki Ogichidaag (Medicine Warriors) Project — Division of Indian Works
Healthy Communities Initiative — George Family Foundation
Benchmark 2020 — Summit Academy, Inc.